Saturday, August 3, 2013

Facebook's I-TG33k Extra and other business

Hey loyal Readers. I-TG33k stopping by to let you know about some of the cool stuff I want to do with I-TG33k.

Give us a Like on facebook for a feature that will be starting real soon called I-TG33k Extra! it's going to be more I-TG33k content that's just too short for the blog but still needs to make it out there for all of you guys to read. you can like us here: www.facebook.com/I-TG33kblog

I'm also trying to be more active with my nonsense on twitter which is: @I_TG33kblog

I'm also going to feed my Nerd ego by adding some  Comic Book content on here with a feature I'd like to call I-TG33k's Comics Corner. First up I plan to do a review( with an I-TG33k Slant) of Marvel Comics Nova # 1- 5



Thanks for hearing me out, and feel free to let me know what you think of us... either by leaving comments here or shooting me an email: I-TG33k@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment